Here is what I have planned currently, roughly in the order it will be completed/worn:
- Prop for the Blizzard prop contest (which I just found out about, and is EXACTLY up my alley... holy crap! D:)
- Commission: American Mcgee's Alice, for my friend Sarah ^_^
- February - March - A group cosplay and masquarade (that's right!) entry with some fellow cosplayers from work. For Anime Boston.
- July - Bellatrix Lestrange. For the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt. 2. The last Harry Potter movie... ._.
- October - Lady Gaga. For Halloween. Or a concert. If she has one. And I go. :3
- Late Summer/Early Fall - Night Elf Druid in Stormrage. For Blizzcon (hopefully).
I'd also like to fix up some of my other costumes, namely Pokemon and Souseiseki.
I'll be posting some progress updates as I'm able on each project. I'm excited about costumes for the new year! :D
Oh, and the photo is what I ended up wearing to the Monster Ball (as mentioned in my previous post). I only had time to make a lightning bolt, but I liked it. :3 Also, awkward arm is awkward.